Young Living Deep Relief is an oil blend which has returned to Canada again lately. I loved it previously and I still love it. And I am happy it came back on the Canadian market again.
I used it primarily for my muscles after too much workout, but also when my muscles in my neck were tied up again and because of it headaches started again. Combined with PanAway it was a lifesaver when the pain was severe. One of the reasons why my ibuprofen use went down. I even used it for my horses.
A couple of the following essential oils are in DeepRelief:
- Peppermint, used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, or rheumatoid arthritis, making this blend a great companion for your trips to the gym and busy daily routine.
- Wintergreen, together with Peppermint the oils provide a refreshing, cooling sensation during or after a workout, with an invigorating scent that inspires an upbeat and energetic approach to whatever keeps you active.
- Dorado Azul,
All these oils are known for their soothing and long-lasting benefits, to create a convenient blend ready for on-the-go use or when relaxing at home. In aromatherapy this blend is used topically or inhaled:
- As a nervine and calmative, enhancing relaxation
- As a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
- To help relieve colds and coughs
Young Living provide us with the following product tips:
- Treat yourself to an on-the-go mini massage with Deep Relief oil along the nape of your neck and shoulders or onto any other area you choose.
- Use the energizing scent during your gym session when you need a quick break. Swipe it across your neck, temples, forehead, or chest to recharge before you get back to work.
- Keep Deep Relief in your office or living room for a quick pick-me-up and cool, refreshing relief.
- Apply to your skin and enjoy the cooling sensation of Peppermint in this popular blend.
If you have joint and muscle pains on regular basis I can highly recommend this blend to you.
The oils still surprise me, and this is one of them.
Information from the Young Living Website (https://www.youngliving.com/en_CA/products/deep-relief-essential-oil-15ml-ca)
Medicinal Ingredients:Peppermint essential oil (Mentha x piperita – Twig flowering) 35.25%
Non Medicinal Ingredients:Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Citrus limon peel essential oil, Abies balsamea needle essential oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud essential oil, Copaifera reticulate balsam essential oil, Coconut oil, Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen) essential oil, Helichrysum italicaum flower oil, Vetiveria zizanoides root essential oil, Hyptis suaveolens seed oil